We can never repeat it enough: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It provides the body with the necessary energy and should not be neglected. In order to lose weight, you need to include the right foods in that first meal of the day. The secret lies in a good balance to fill up with nutrients. On a diet or not, here is the opportunity to find it good eating habits.
A special breakfast for weight loss: what is it?
First, this one isn’t fair coffee or biscuits that can be found everywhere. This first meal of the day has a certain structure that needs to be provided good energy content.
Dieters know very well that it’s about staying with the trio: carbohydrates, proteins and lipids. A sufficient slimming breakfast therefore includes low-calorie but high-energy foods.
The technique of the pros is to eat early enough not to be hungry around 10am. the temptation to snack is stronger. To resist the temptation to crack for small cravings, it is important to decide on intelligent combinations.
To the control weight, it is therefore necessary to rely on a protein and fiber-rich meal in reasonable quantities. Probiotics like yogurt also help regulate cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
A low glycemic index breakfast
During sleep, the body draws on all of our reserves. The morning is therefore the time when our body Recharge your batteries for the day. Therefore, it should not be forgotten above all.
Carbohydrates are important for a good breakfast. However, it is necessary to choose foods whose The glycemic index is low. The idea is to miss the spike in blood sugar while avoiding cravings.
So opting for fresh fruit for this meal is a winning bet. Not only do they fill you up, they are few calories. Instead of eating quick sugars like cake, choose fruit. These contain antioxidants enough fiber and vitamins to lose weight.
Tips for a slimming breakfast
To control your weight, skip breakfast is not recommended. However, it is very important to avoid foods that contain too much fat, sugar or sodium. For a slimming breakfast you can:
- As often as possible, reconsider traditional combinations that are too greasy and opt for a lighter version. Stop butter spread with jam on white bread. Instead, whole grain bread with a touch of butter and honey.
- take cheese with hard cheeses such as Cantal, Comté and Gruyère.
- Reduce the amount of sugar in your morning tea or coffee.
- Choose dark chocolate and consume it in moderation.
- meal high-fiber foods such as almonds, carrots, oatmeal, oranges, apples, walnuts, rye, etc.
- Don’t forget the egg white. These latter will give you energy to burn calories. For example, take 0% cottage cheese, nuts, a slice of lean ham, eggs.
- Increase your vitamin C intake with fresh fruit. This is especially the case with citrus fruits such as lemon, orange, grapefruit.
- fruit juice or Vegetable or fruit smoothie is very trendy this summer. This is the best way to bring energy into your daily life. Their ingredients can include original compositions that vary depending on taste. Opt for pineapple, banana, broccoli, carrots, lemon, spinach, berries, apples, etc.
- Keep this in mind with your hot drink Foods that promote weight loss like green tea.
Some breakfast ideas to lose weight
Compose the ideal breakfastis the principle of breaking down the trio of carbohydrates-proteins-lipids with fresh food, each with a hot drink, such as:
- An apple, a handful of chia seeds on yogurt or cottage cheese with a slice of whole wheat bread, then green tea and a piece of chocolate.
- Two kiwis, a Petit-Suisse with compote and wholemeal bread, with unsweetened green tea.
- A banana with a slice of muesli bread and a piece of Emmental or a piece of butter, almond or oat milk.
- An apple, a plant-based milk yoghurt, a tablespoon of oatmeal, two rusks, a few nuts, a piece of dark chocolate and a green tea without sugar.
- A pear and a handful of dried fruit, a boiled egg, a slice of defatted ham without the rind, two sticks of whole wheat bread, green tea or black tea without sugar.
#Weight #loss #find #line #summer #ultrahealthy #breakfast