Alienware takes the high-end gaming experience to the next level with a redesigned Aurora R15, a feature-rich compact TKL gaming keyboard, and a new QD OLED gaming display at a more affordable price.
Alienware Aurora, for the most immersive gaming experiences
The new Alienware Aurora R15 offers significantly higher performance thanks to the latest 13 Intel Core processorse Generation, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 40 series GPUs and numerous system optimizations.
To achieve better thermal efficiency and ensure optimal performance, Alienware has incorporated the following innovations across all 13th Gen Intel Core K-series configurations:
- 240mm liquid cooling, with the option to upgrade to 240mm Cryo-Tech liquid cooling;
- Five 120mm fans: one 240mm LC unit serving the function of two top exhaust fans, one rear exhaust fan and two front intake fans;
- A hexagonal side vent to create extra airflow;
- 12-phase CPU voltage regulation for long-lasting peak performance;
- Voltage regulator heatsink on the motherboard to ensure maximum cooling;
- An 80 Plus Platinum rated power supply with high energy efficiency;
- Increased memory speed to DDR5 48,000 Hz (or MT/s);
- Defined memory architecture that uses the fastest UDIMMs for increased performance.
These improvements deliver 58% more performance to the processor, delivering a double-digit increase in performance while allowing the processor to run cooler (up to 5˚ Celsius). The new thermal strategy increases system airflow by 19%, is up to 66% quieter on CPU-intensive tasks, and 9% quieter on GPU-intensive tasks.
Learn more about Alienware’s thermal design philosophy and parameters click here.
The Aurora R15 now features a 1350W power supply (vs. 1000W on the previous generation) designed to support the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 graphics card. Alienware has also repositioned the slot to accommodate larger graphics cards (up to triple-wide cards). In addition to NVIDIA GeForce RTX 40 and 30 series GPUs, the Aurora R15 will also be configurable with AMD Radeon RX 6000 series graphics cards, which work great with the first Alienware QD-OLED AMD FreeSync display.
Alienware’s first TKL gaming keyboard
Alienware’s new TKL Gaming Keyboard (AW420K) offers a more compact design without a numeric keypad, maximizing space and freeing up more surface area for fast movements.
This keyboard easily suits users looking for a minimalist or space-saving desktop configuration.
For a clean and organized gaming environment, the AW420K keyboard features simplified and versatile cable management. Thanks to a cable guide in the lower part of the keyboard, you can route the connection cable in any direction without it getting in the way, optimizing your gaming configuration.
Its compact size (36.72 cm wide x 14.75 cm deep) allows users to easily carry it in a backpack or other compatible bag. Simply remove the paracord USB cable for easy storage. Changing environments can expose the keyboard to unwanted particles, so the key switches have been attached to the smooth metal top plate to limit the spaces where dust and crumbs can enter, making cleaning easier.
Equipped with a robust set of technologies, the AW420K offers a responsive, consistent and long-lasting typing experience. The state-of-the-art CHERRY MX Red switches offer optimal reliability and durability thanks to the gold-based cross-contact-point system. The thick gold layer makes the electrical contact box self-cleaning and permanently protects the key switch from corrosion, which guarantees more than 100 million operations without loss of quality. In addition, the double-shot PBT (polybutylene terephthalate) keycaps feature two layers of plastic molded together for optimal durability. The legends are molded into the keys for reliable rigidity and wear resistance.
the new Alienware QD OLED display: the same ultra-immersive experience at a competitive price
After introducing the first QD OLED gaming monitor to the market earlier this year, Alienware is expanding its QD OLED offering with the introduction of a new Alienware 34 Curved QD OLED gaming monitor (AW3423DWF), which features a state-of-the-art an immersive gaming experience in a class of its own.
For users looking for more realism, the Alienware 34″ Curved QD-OLED Gaming Monitor offers remarkable image quality and ultra-smooth refresh rates that will transform the entire gaming experience. Like the previous AW3423DW model, this new display offers the same picture qualities of Quantum Dot OLED technology, including consistent color uniformity, a wide color gamut, deep blacks and unprecedented brightness. With WQHD resolution (3440 x 1440) and a Ultra-fast GtG response time of 0.1ms, Users will be able to get ahead of the competition without experiencing smudgy, jerky, or blurry images during intense gaming. It also supports the latest generation of consoles with VRR up to 120Hz.
This new QD OLED screen is equipped with advanced features:
- AMD FreeSync Premium Pro and VESA AdaptiveSync Display Certification: for an uninterrupted, low-latency HDR gaming experience.
- 165Hz native refresh rate: This allows fast-moving graphics to be displayed with optimal clarity. This allows users to be more responsive in-game.
- New OSD joystick: allows access to various predefined game modes (FPS, MOBA/RTS, RPG) and easy switch to the new Creator mode for players who are also content creators.
- TÜV-certified ComfortView Plus: helps reduce blue light emissions without sacrificing vivid QD OLED colors.
The screen is available in Dark Side of the Moon color with a slimmer design for easier wall mounting. It comes standard with a 3-year limited hardware warranty.[v]
Prices and Availability
- L’Alienware Aurora R15 available from 1ah November
- the Alienware TKL keyboard (AW420K) will be released on October 21st
- The Alienware 34 QD OLED Gaming Monitor (AW3423DWF) will be available on December 6th from €1099
SOURCE: PRESS RELEASE – HOT WIRE
#Alienware #Optimizes #Aurora #R15 #NVIDIA #GeForce #RTX #Series #GPU