It can be admired on starry nights when there is very little light pollution. It looks like a milky road crossing the sky, hence its name: the Milky Way. But be careful, because of its low light, photography requires special equipment!
Only a cross section can be observed from Earth…” data-image=”https://cdn.futura-sciences.com/buildsv6/images/midioriginal/7/7/7/777b761907_120668_voie-lactee -galaxy. jpg” data-url=”https://news.google.com/sciences/definitions/universe-milky-way-3729/” data-more=”Read more”>Means the we are in, a disk contains several light arms that spiral around the bulb. The arms contain the stars…” data-image=”https://cdn.futura-sciences.com/buildsv6/images/midioriginal/6/e/6/6e6981356f_50034127_galaxie-spirale-ngc-1187-eso.jpg ” data-url=”https://news.google.com/sciences/definitions/universe-spiral-galaxy-42/” data-more=”Read more”> : More specifically, we are called into one of his arms 27,000 light-years from the center where the famous black hole is located recently photographed.
All of the sky we observe actually corresponds to the Milky Way seen from within, but this pale white streak we associate with this name is one of the densest parts of the galaxy and actually contains thousands of streaksand deep sky objects! Capturing all those tiny dots of light first requires a long exposure time to get the sharpest possible image, but also a wide lens aperture. But no need for professional gear, it’s entirely possible to take a nice photo with a consumer camera or even one !
The settings to be made
First, you need to be able to make manual adjustments, so if it’s up to yoursor yours , you need a mode M or equivalent that allows you to set each parameter yourself. Then come the different settings:
- That focal length: it determines the angle of view of the photo: the more the is lower, the wider your field of view and you can see the Milky Way as a whole.
- for opening : Defines the amount of light your device lets in. Therefore, for such a faint object as the Milky Way, it is required to the maximum. In practice, the aperture in your camera is defined by an F/N ratio: the smaller N is, the larger the aperture will be. So an opening of f/1.8 But until Aperture 3.5 You have a chance to get a very nice photo!
- Then comes the Exposure time or speed with a direction and an intensity is represented by a vector, the speed vector. Relative velocity is the velocity of one body relative to another or relative to a frame.” data-image=”https://cdn.futura-sciences.com/buildsv6/images/midioriginal/3/1/9/319daf63f4_77541_leibniz-dp . jpg” data-url=”https://news.google.com/sciences/definitions/physics-velocity-324/” data-more=”Read definition”> Clasp: a time of 15 to 30 seconds is recommended, anything with a tripod or sufficiently fixed mount to ensure the device or smartphone does not move. This captures much more detail than an instant photo. Warning, too long a time will blur the photo due to the Earth’s rotation. To get the ideal value we can use the Rule of 500: 500/focal length = maximum exposure time.
- For the ISO sensitivity International Organization for Standardization
International Organization for Standardization, representing the national standardization institutes of more than…” data-image=”https://cdn.futura-sciences.com/buildsv6/images/midioriginal/6/e/a/6ea7f9a23e_50034266_satellite-iso -esa .jpg” data-url=”https://news.google.com/tech/definitions/tech-iso-1227/” data-more=”Read more”> , Best not to set it to the maximum because it will bring noise but to set it high enough for it to bring light detail: between 1600 and 6400. But when there are light sources other than the stars (the A moon with a small “L” is a planet’s satellite. For example Phobos and Deimos are the two moons of the planet Mars.
The moon with a capital “L” is Earth’s only natural satellite; it probably resulted from a collision 4.4 years ago…” data-image=”https://cdn.futura-sciences.com/buildsv6/images/midioriginal/c/7/8/c785911d64_50034415_lune-05 .jpg” data-url=”https://news.google.com/sciences/definitions/universe-lune-2550/” data-more=”Read more”> or streetlights or other artificial elements), the ISO should not be too high in order not to emphasize these light sources too much.
- Finally, last adjustment, but not least: the Focus. You have two options: a so-called “infinity” focus, if it is possible, and if not, it focuses on the brightest star. To do this, you have to zoom in on the star as far as possible, then focus manually, i.e. adjust it until it appears as small and sharp as possible.
Once the photo has been taken, depending on the area of the
The amount…” data-image=”https://cdn.futura-sciences.com/buildsv6/images/midioriginal/b/7/e/b7e2382b95_59611_mer-nuages-seblino-camptocamporg-cc-30.jpg” data -url=”https://news.google.com/planete/definitions/climatologie-nuage-14525/” data-more=”Read more”> Molecules that appear dull naked but dyed in the device! Otherwise, retouching is possible to liven up the colors of the photo, but for this a file must first exist .RAW.